The Osler South Asian Network is hosting a one-hour webinar for small businesses on legal best practices for operating in the midst of a global pandemic, from a banking & financial services, employment and privacy perspective. Topics discussed include:
- A review of liquidity options available in the market
- A review of risk mitigation strategies in dealing with employees on Deemed Emergency Leave
- A discussion on personal information, privacy policies, and consent
Following the broadcast, participate in our live Q&A session.
Meet the Speakers
- Arshia Asif, Associate, Banking and Financial Services
- Niveda Anandan, Employment and Labour Lawyer
- Komil Joshi, Associate, Privacy & Data Management
The panel will be moderated by Kristin Ali, an Associate in our Privacy & Data Management group.
Thursday, September 17, 2020
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET