Partner, Real Estate Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
Our client is a highly successful and reputable boutique law firm specializing in corporate and real estate law. The firm has a strong base of institutional and entrepreneurial clients.
Job Description – Partner, Real Estate Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth and longer-term succession planning, our client is seeking to add a Real Estate Partner to their team in Toronto. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of ten years of real estate law experience, as well as a partial book of business. You must have excellent leadership and practice management skills and superior client service orientation. The role offers long term opportunities for growth.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a highly successful law firm. The firm offers excellent practice support and resources to facilitate, enhance, and grow a practice.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Assist clients in a diverse range of commercial real estate matters, including purchase and sales, acquisitions, development, financings, secured lending and commercial leases
· Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
· LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
· Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
· 10 + years of real estate law experience.
· Exceptional leadership and practice management skills
· Superior client-focused approach.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
To apply for this job please visit www.thecounselnetwork.com.