Medical Malpractice/Personal Injury Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with one of the top personal injury boutique law firms in Canada known for their steadfast commitment to their clients and their extensive expertise. This is a tremendous opportunity for a highly motivated lawyer to join a leading firm offering a competitive compensation package and growth and partnership opportunities.
Job Description – Medical Malpractice/Personal Injury Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking to add a Medical Malpractice/Personal Injury Lawyer to the firm’s highly successful and growing medical malpractice team. The ideal candidate will have one to four years of medical malpractice and/or health law experience. Excellent attention to detail, ability to multitask and learn quickly, and superior communications skills are required.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Manage a broad and complex medical malpractice/personal injury practice.
* Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
* LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
* Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
* 1-4 years of medical malpractice and/or health law experience.
* Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
* Ability to multitask and learn quickly.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
To apply for this job please visit www.thecounselnetwork.com.