Associate, Corporate Commercial (Senior) Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with an internationally recognized, top ranked full-service law firm offering strong support and resources, a collegial team and exciting, diverse, and challenging work. This is a tremendous opportunity for an ambitious, entrepreneurial lawyer to play a pivotal role in a growing law firm. The firm provides comprehensive legal services to a substantial client base, and a portable practice is not required.
Job Description – Associate, Corporate Commercial (Senior) Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking to add a Senior Associate or Partner, Corporate Commercial lawyer to join their team in Toronto. The ideal candidate will have three to eight years of corporate law experience with the ability to work independently as well as within a team. The successful candidate must have a client-focused approach and excellent practice management skills.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Manage a varied case load of corporate commercial files.
· Participate in business development activities, including client relationship management, networking, sourcing referrals, and cross-marketing
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
· LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
· Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
· 3-8 years of corporate commercial law experience with a partial or full portable practice preferred but not required.
· Exceptional communication, organizational, leadership, and relational skills.
· Ability to handle a high level of workflow.
· Entrepreneurial and a team player.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
To apply for this job please visit www.thecounselnetwork.com.