Associate, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with a leading law firm with one of the best real estate practice groups in Canada. Its team boasts an exceptional reputation and a large client base of both private and public sector interests, which is further supported by an established full-service platform.
Job Description – Associate, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking to add an Associate, Commercial Real Estate lawyer to their thriving team in Toronto. The ideal candidate will have three to six years of Commercial Real Estate experience. The successful candidate will be involved in structuring and completing complex commercial real estate and land development transactions on behalf of their clients.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Manage a varied case load of commercial real estate files.
· Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
· LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
· Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
· 3-6 years of commercial real estate experience.
· Excellent analytical and communication (verbal and written) skills.
· Client-focused approach with professional excellence.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
To apply for this job please visit www.thecounselnetwork.com.