Associate, Litigation Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with a highly regarded and growing full-service law firm based in downtown Toronto. The firm’s Litigation Group works across a wide range of areas and features a thriving practice led by leading litigators.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious litigator seeking to join a firm with a strong platform and excellent resource infrastructure, as well as gain exposure to a variety of complex litigation work.
Job Description – Associate, Litigation Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking to add an Associate, Litigation to its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will assist clients with a broad range of commercial and civil litigation matters. Excellent advocacy and communication skills are required.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Manage a varied case load of civil and commercial litigation files.
* Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
* Provide support to senior counsel to ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
* LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
* Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
* 1+ years of civil and commercial litigation experience.
* Excellent oral and written advocacy skills.
* Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
To apply for this job please visit www.thecounselnetwork.com.