Associate, Litigation Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with a leading litigation boutique law firm renowned for its expert litigators, distinguished for their depth of experience and ranked both nationally and internationally.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious litigator to gain valuable hands-on experience with complex, high-profile cases and receive training from highly recognized, leading practitioners.
Job Description – Associate, Litigation Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking to add an Associate, Litigation Lawyer to its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will have one to four years of litigation experience gained at a top-tier law firm or highly regarded litigation boutique. Previous clerking experience is considered an asset.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Assist clients on a varied case load of civil and commercial litigation files.
* Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
* Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
* LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
* Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
* 1-4 years of litigation experience gained at a top-tier law firm or highly regarded litigation boutique.
* Strong academic background.
* Excellent oral and written advocacy skill.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
To apply for this job please visit www.thecounselnetwork.com.