Associate, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with one of Canada’s leading full-service law firms. The firm features a comprehensive and successful platform, and its real estate group comprises leading lawyers renowned for practice excellence.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer seeking to join a leading firm that fosters a collaborative and high-performance culture.
Job Description – Associate, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking to add an Associate, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer to its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will have two to five years of commercial real estate experience and will assist clients in a broad range of commercial real estate law.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Assist clients in all areas of commercial real estate, including commercial leasing, financings, acquisitions and dispositions, and land development.
* Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
* Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
* LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
* Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
* 2-5 years of commercial real estate experience.
* Superior client service and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent drafting, analytical, and communication skills.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
To apply for this job please visit www.thecounselnetwork.com.