Partner, Corporate in Saskatoon, Canada
Our client is a leading law firm featuring one of the top business law practices in Canada. The firm is particularly renowned for its successful platform and robust support infrastructure.
Offering exceptional opportunities to build out and grow the firm’s corporate commercial practice and gain access to expanded work, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a collegial and laidback team that is committed to providing local, national, and international clients with the highest quality of service.
Job Description – Partner, Corporate
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking a Corporate Partner to join its team in Saskatoon. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of ten years of corporate commercial experience, strong leadership skills, sound judgment, and excellent practice management skills. A partial portable book is required.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Manage a varied case load of corporate commercial files.
· Participate in key initiatives to build and grow the Business Law Practice Group.
· Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
· LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
· Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
· 10+ years of corporate commercial experience.
· Strong leadership skills, sound judgement, and a passion for business law.
· Exceptional practice management skills.
· A partial portable practice is required.
This is an exclusive search.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.