Associate, Construction Litigation Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with a leading full-service law firm with a highly respected, first-in-class construction and infrastructure practice. Offering highly competitive compensation, strong support and resources and high value files, this is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer to grow with a thriving team.
Job Description – Associate, Construction Litigation Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking to add an Associate, Construction Litigation lawyer to their team in Toronto. The ideal candidate will have three to six years of litigation experience with a focus on construction law, including construction contracts, liens, trust claims, surety bond claims, and tendering disputes. The successful candidate will represent a variety of clients in all aspects of construction projects, with an emphasis on litigation and dispute resolution. The ability to work independently and as part of a team, as well as handle a high volume of files is required.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Manage a varied case load of construction litigation files.
· Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
· LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
· Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
· 3-6 years of litigation experience with an emphasis on construction law.
· Exceptional leadership, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
To apply for this job please visit www.thecounselnetwork.com.