Associate, Commercial Litigation Lawyer Job in Lower Mainland, Canada
Our client is an established and highly successful full-service law firm with strong ties to the Lower Mainland communities. Known for their expertise in corporate, real estate and commercial litigation, high standards and practical solutions focused approach to client service, the firm has continued to thrive.
Job Description – Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Our client has a unique opportunity for a commercial litigation lawyer with a minimum of eight years of experience, preferably with some real estate litigation experience. The successful candidate will assist clients with a variety of commercial litigation matters. A book of business is not required.
Offering work-life balance, this is an excellent opportunity for a talented litigator to join a successful law firm with excellent support and resources, as well as a strong and deep client base.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Manage a varied case load of commercial litigation files.
· Work with junior lawyers and support staff to effectively manage files.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
· LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
· Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
· 8+ years of commercial litigation experience, preferably with real estate litigation experience.
· Superior advocacy, analytical, and communication skills.
· Client-focused approach with strong relationship management skills.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
416.364.6654 / 604.643.1708
To apply for this job please visit www.thecounselnetwork.com.