E. I. du Pont Canada Company is seeking a corporate counsel to join their legal team.
The Corporate Counsel will provide strategic legal and commercial advice and support to DuPont Canada’s (and its global affiliates’) business units and corporate functions. The successful candidate will be a team oriented, business minded lawyer who works collaboratively and cooperatively with legal colleagues and internal business clients.
- Provide strategic legal advice and support on issues affecting DuPont Canada,
- including general commercial law, competition law, employment law, environmental law, litigation and regulatory matters
- Structure commercial transactions that balances legal risk and business need
- Draft, negotiate, review and interpret a broad range of contracts
- Initiate, develop and lead compliance programs in Canada
- Work with external regulatory agencies, as appropriate; familiarity with PMRA and
- Health Canada regulatory schemes is a plus
Please see the full details of the position here.